ARMIDALE DUMARESQ COUNCIL WAR MEMORIAL LIBRARY
INTERNET CONDITONS OF USE
When you join the library, or just use our facilities we appreciate that you understand that
- Armidale Dumaresq Council War Memorial Library provides unrestricted access to the Internet and cannot be held responsible for its content.
- It is the responsibility of a parent or guardian to monitor a minor’s use of the Internet.
- Children under nine years of age are not permitted to use the Internet without adult supervision.
- The Library does not take responsibility for any technical problems in accessing sites on the Internet. Nor can security of communications and transactions be guaranteed in an electronic environment.
- While staff will be available to offer basic assistance in starting your Internet session, they will not normally undertake searches for you during your session.
- Users of the Internet are reminded of their legal obligations, especially in the areas of copyright and transmission of certain types of statements or materials.
- Misuse of the computer or Internet access will result in loss of your computer privileges.
- When reserving and using the computer:
- Booked sessions on the Internet computers are of one hour duration, beginning on the hour.
- The booking is valid throughout that hour.
- You may book the Internet computers for only one hour per day, and may book two separate hours in advance.
- No more than two people should sit at each computer at one time.
- Internet access is available at the following times:
Monday – Friday 10am – 6pm Saturday 10am – 1pm
- Colour printing and A3 paper is also available.