ARMIDALE DUMARESQ COUNCIL WAR MEMORIAL LIBRARY
USER CODE OF CONDUCT
When you join the library, or just use our facilities we appreciate that you understand that the library is a place of quiet enjoyment and relaxation for members of the public. In order to maintain this atmosphere, we ask that patrons observe these conditions while on the premises:
1) Refrain from behaviour or language that is harassing or likely to offend other Library users or the Library staff.
2) Consider others and keep any noise at an acceptable level.
3) Refrain from consumption of food, drink and tobacco.
4) Respect Library materials, furnishings and computer settings.
5) Observe parental responsibility for your child’s behaviour.
FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THESE CONDITIONS MAY RESULT IN SUSPENSION OF BORROWING PRIVILEGES AND REMOVAL FROM THE LIBRARY PREMISES.
Library users who do not comply with the Library Regulation 2005 and this Code of Conduct may be asked to leave the Library or may be refused access to the Library buildings. Clients who are asked to leave the Library may be excluded from the Library for a period as determined by Armidale Dumaresq Council.