The library now supplies our borrowers with a range of online magazines from RBdigital magazines.
Titles cover a wide range of subjects and interests.
To create a login account:
- Have your library card barcode number ready.
- Go to RBdigital magazines (We recommend you bookmark this site so you can find it easily from your home computer.)
- Go to Create New Account
- Once you have created your account you can access the entire collection of magazines from RBdigital.
- Patrons who already have both a RBdigital Magazines (formerly Zinio for Libraries) account and an RBdigital Audiobooks/eBooks(formerly OneClickDigital) account must make sure that both accounts have the same username/email/password as each other in order to successfully access both via the RBdigital app. The email address can be the user name as well.
- Patrons who need to change credentials for either or both of these accounts can do so by calling Wavesound support on toll free number: 1800 571 819 AEST 9am-5pm.
- Patrons cannot set up another account at the RBDigital Magazine or RBdigital Audiobooks/eBooks websites if they already have one, as the system recognises that the library membership card has already been used once to create an account. If Patrons have problems with their credentials they can call support on the toll-free number.
- If patrons have either a RBdigital Magazines or RBdigital Audiobooks/eBooks account already, then they just use those existing credentials to login to the app.
You can view your magazines either online or via the RBdigital app available from the Apple App Store or the Google Playstore.
Once the item is selected and downloaded you get an unlimited time to view it.
Other helps guides and tutorials are available from the RBdigital magazine help.