Armidale Library Bookmark Competition
We are asking you to help us make bookmarks for everyone to enjoy when they visit the library.
To enter the completion you must submit artwork that will be used in the new bookmarks.
The theme of the design is: ‘My library means the world to me’ and you are asked to use your talents to design an image that captures what the theme means to you.
There are three entry categories:
- Adult – Age 18+
- Youth – Age12-17
- Junior – Age under 12
The competition is open to all Armidale Regional Council Residents and their immediate family members.
Entries close 6pm Thursday 29 March 2018.
The winners will be announced on 8th May 2018.
The winning entries will be chosen and released from 8 May 2018 and throughout the year.
Entries can be accepted in hardcopy or by submitting a design online but must follow the design brief. The submission requirements are:
- Images must be submitted on the entry form available from the Armidale War Memorial Library. An A3 .pdf copy is available for printing here. The document can be printed in A3 size or A4 size – some adjustment to your printer may be required.
- The hardcopy entry form is deliberately larger to allow for entrants to provide greater detail in their artwork.
- All artwork submitted must be flat and able to be scanned for printing. Images that are textural may be rejected.
- Entries must be delivered in person to Armidale War Memorial Library by 6pm Thursday 29 March 2018.
- Images must be emailed as an attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The image file name must be in the form: <your surname>_<your age>_bookmark
- The image file format must be .pdf
- The image size must be 160mm x 55mm
- The image resolution must be 300dpi.
- The email must contain the following information: Your full name; Your age; Your phone number; Your address. If entrants are aged under 18 then the email must also contain your parent guardian’s name and contact details.
- Images must be no more than 10 MB in size.
- Entries must be received by 6pm Thursday 29 March 2018. Any entry received after 6pm Thursday 29 March 2018 will not be considered.
Rules and conditions apply and can be found here.